Position : General Electrician
Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians are recruiting for a qualified Electrician who has experience in commercial and domestic for electrical maintenance and repairs, fitting new electrical upgrades to commercial and domestic. The electrician must have good time management skills, a positive attitude, presents effective communication skills and is able to complete jobs un supervised within specified time.
When completing Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician you’ll be looking at a career as a licensed Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians. You will gain the knowledge and practical skills to work effectively in the construction industry, installing low voltage wiring, power points, switches and appliances, arrange and connect circuits, using hand and power tools, taking electrical and electronic measurements, and workplace health and safety.
This job includes:
- Undertaking industrial, commercial and residential maintenance and repairs.
- Job management
- Day to day management of an assigned apprentice
Skills & requirements:
- Must be Australian Citizen or Correct work visa
- Current electrical license
- Current White card
- Clear National Police check
- Commercial and Residential experience preferred
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Drivers Licence
- Professional, Reliable and Flexible Attitude • Good Work Ethics
- Willing to Work over time
- Good mathematic skills
- Normal colour vision
- Manual dexterity
- Diagnostic ability
Maintenance Electrician (Day work)
- 38 hour week + over time for weekend and public holiday call outs
- $45 per hour + super + holidays
- Work vehicle + phone
To apply please email your resumes in PDF format, we only accept resumes via email. Please advise what position you are applying for in the subject of the email.