WESTERN POWER CLAIMS
At Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians we provide an emergency responding service for loss power occasionally, we get called to a call out for power failure or damage that is a result of the electrical network provider ( Western Power ). If the result of your power failure or damage is a network issue that falls under Western Power responsibility. Western Power provide affected customers with the ability to claim if the issue is within one of the following categories.
- Do I need to provide documentation?
- Will I be compensated for loss or damage?
- When will Western Power not compensate for loss or damage?
- How long will it take Western Power to assess my claim?
- What can I do if Western Power declined my claim ?
- Extended outage: Customers affected by power outages lasting 12 continuous hours or more.
- Non-notification of planned work: Western Power interrupts your power supply to carry out maintenance or upgrade work.
- Customer damage: Experienced damage due to a power outage or a surge.
- Complaint acknowledgement and response: We do not respond to your complaint.
If you have any queries you can contact Western Power at their customer service centre on 13 10 87.