Position : Electrician Apprentice
You can begin your Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians Apprenticeship after finishing year 10, Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians can offer opportunities for you to train, study and earn an income at a variety of qualification levels in most occupations as well as in traditional trades.
You can combine time at work with training, it can be either full-time, part-time or school-based. When finishing your Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians Apprenticeship, you will have a recognised qualification giving you many options for your future to think about.
Tips for applying for an apprenticeship:
- Complete all sections of your application form in full and detailed
- Upload all the documents required for your application e.g. Police Clearance Certificate,
- Colour Vision Certificate, Licences, Permits.
- Completed Year 10 or above
- Australian C Class Drivers licence preferred
- Any completed course or qualification, upload a copy of your academic record
As a Metro Electrical Electrician apprenticeship one of the best ways to build a career in the electrical industry. The Electrical trade is highly regarded, it’s well paid and many electricians go on to start their own businesses.
How to get started to be an Electrician
A Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians apprenticeship generally takes four years and includes three years of trade school studies, if you are decide to study and train to be an Electrician, an Electrical apprenticeship is the formal course to take at trade school, UEE30811 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
Ways to get started:
- Work experience – finding out what’s is involved in being a Metro Electrical 24 Hour Electricians apprentice.
- School-based apprenticeship – can be started in Year 11.
- Pre-apprenticeship course – a stepping stone to the Electrical apprenticeship program.
- Readiness Assessment – a test available to potential apprentices
To apply please email your resumes in PDF format, we only accept resumes via email. Please advise what position you are applying for in the subject of the email.